DEFECTIVE / MISSENT MERCHANDISE:
DII will authorize the return of missent or factory defective merchandise for full credit. A request for return authorization must be made within thirty (30) days of receipt of merchandise. All return goods must be in standard pack quantities, and in the original cartons. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the customer’s credit, and all freight charges will be paid by the customer. Please review your order immediately upon receipt – no credits or claims will be accepted after 30 days.
1. Ensure that your item is eligible for return
2. Download and complete a Returns Claim. Email your completed claims form to email@example.com or fax to 425.970.6561.
3. Our Sales Department will contact you with an authorization number and return instruction. No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization.
DII will not accept returns for the following:
- Any custom merchandise including all custom designs, packaging and labelling.
- Damage caused by customer’s handling and/or storage.
- Shop worn merchandise or merchandise altered from its original condition.
- Undisputed amount of invoice is still due within invoice terms.
- Claims for lost shipments, or damage caused by freight carrier should be filed with the freight carrier directly.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Download a Returns Claims Form HERE