Returns & Exchanges
DEFECTIVE / MISSENT MERCHANDISE:
DII will authorize the return of missent or factory defective merchandise for full credit. A request for return authorization must be made within thirty (30) days of receipt of merchandise. All return goods must be in standard pack quantities, and in the original cartons. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the customer’s credit, and all freight charges will be paid by the customer. Please review your order immediately upon receipt – no credits or claims will be accepted after 30 days.
1. Ensure that your item is eligible for return
2. Download and complete a Returns Claim. Email your completed claims form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 425.970.6561.
3. Our Sales Department will contact you with an authorization number and return instruction. No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization.
DII will not accept returns for the following:
- Any custom merchandise including all custom designs, packaging and labelling.
- Damage caused by customer’s handling and/or storage.
- Shop worn merchandise or merchandise altered from its original condition.
- Undisputed amount of invoice is still due within invoice terms.
- Claims for lost shipments, or damage caused by freight carrier should be filed with the freight carrier directly.